Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. Terms of Service
Thank you for using Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc.
This contract sets out your rights and responsibilities when you use the products provided by Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. (we refer to our website, mobile apps and others services as “Products”), so please read it carefully.
Using Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc.
Who can use Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc.
You may use our Products only if you form a binding contract with Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. in compliance with these Terms and all applicable laws. When you create your Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. account, you must provide us with accurate and complete information. Any use or access by anyone under the age of 13 is prohibited. If you open an account on behalf of a company, organization or other entity, then (a) “you” includes you and that entity, and (b) you represent and warrant that you are authorized to grant all permission and licenses provided in these Terms and bind the entity to these Terms, and that you agree to these Terms on the entity’s behalf. Some of our Products may be software that is downloaded to your computer, phone, tablet, or other device. You agree that we may automatically upgrade those Products and these Terms will apply to such upgrades.
Our license to you
- Subject to these Terms and our policies (including our Acceptable Usage Policy), we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable license to use our Products.
Our rules for sellers
- You may present any material that has been created by you as marketable material.
- You may not sell material that has been created by someone else unless you have explicit permission to do so by the author and creator.
- All material presented should be within the guidelines of acceptability and meet the standards of Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc.
Our rules for buyers
- You are free to use materials purchased from online buyers in your presentation of sermons or educational classes. You are free to use ideas to enhance your own thoughts and materials produced. You are not permitted to utilize information you purchase from sellers to create an exact copy that you can sell to others. Selling work that you have purchased will be considered plagiarism and is not permissible under our guidelines.
Our rules for third parties
Intellectual property owners
- Your Account with Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc.
- You need to create an account with Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. to use our Products. Here are some rules about accounts with us.
- You must be 18 years or older to use our Products. Otherwise, you may only use our Products under the direct supervision of a parent or legal guardian
- Be honest with us. Provide us with accurate information about yourself. It’s not acceptable to use false information, impersonate another person, company, or organization through your account
- Be thoughtful with your username. If your username is offensive, vulgar, or infringes on someone’s intellectual property rights, it violates our terms and we will remove your account.
- You are responsible for your account. You are solely responsible for any activity on your account. If you are sharing an account with someone, then the person whose billing information is on the account is ultimately responsible for all activity. If you are registering as a business entity, you personally guarantee that you have asked the author to agree to our Terms on behalf of the business. Accounts are not transferable and may not be bought or sold.
- Protect your password. Again, you are responsible for everything that happens on your account. Keep yourself safe, by guarding your password.
- Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. and You. These Terms don’t create any agency, partnership, joint venture, employment, or franchise relationship between you and Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc.
Your Content; Posting content
- Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. allows you to post content including photos, videos, audio, and text. Anything that you post or otherwise make available on our Products is referred to as “User Content.” You retain all rights in, and are solely responsible for, the User Content you post to Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc.
- How Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. and others can use your content
- You grant Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. and its users a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable, transferable, sub licensable, perpetual license to use, store, display, reproduce, edit, pin, modify, create derivative works, perform, and distribute your User Content on Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. solely for the purposes of operating, developing, providing, growing, promoting, and using the Preacher Pay Preachers, Inc. Products in any formats and through any channels, including across Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc.
- Nothing in these Terms shall restrict other legal rights Preacher Pay Preachers, Inc. may have to User Content, for example under other Licenses we reserve the right to remove or modify User Content for any reason, including User Content that we believe violates these Terms or our policies.
How long we keep your content
- Following termination or deactivation of your account, or if you remove any User Content from Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc., we may retain your User Content for a commercially reasonable period of time for backup, archival, or audit purposes.
- Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. and its users may retain and continue to use, store, display, reproduce, modify, create derivatives works, perform, and distribute any of your User Content others users have purchased and stored or shared.
Feedback you provide
- We value hearing from our users and are always interested in learning about ways we can make Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. better. If you choose to submit comments, ideas or feedback, you agree that we are free to use them without any restriction or compensation to you.
- By accepting your submission, Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. does not waive any rights to use similar or related Feedback previously known to Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc., or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
Reporting unauthorized content
- Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. has a great respect for intellectual property rights, and is committed to following proper legal procedures to remove any infringing content from the Products. If content that own or have rights to has been posted on our Products without your permission and you want it removed, please follow the steps listed in our Intellectual Property Policy. If your content infringes on the intellectual property of another, we will remove it as soon as we receive proper notice. If that should occur, we will notify you.
Inappropriate, false or misleading content
- There is certain content we don’t allow on Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. or our Products. You agree that you will not post any content that is abusive, threatening, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, or otherwise offensive or in violation of our Acceptable Use Policy or Terms.
- You also agree not to post any content that is false and/or misleading or uses the Products in a manner that is fraudulent or deceptive.
- Content that you post on our Products is your content. We don’t make any claim to it. That includes anything that you post using our Products like usernames, shop names, profile pictures, listing photos or description, reviews, comments, videos, etc.
- Your use of our Products
- Don’t use our Products to break the law – You agree that you will not violate any laws in connection with your use of the Products. This includes any local, state, federal, and international laws that may apply to you. For example, it is your responsibility to obtain any permit or licenses that your shop requires; you may not sell anything that violates any laws, commit fraud, theft, or any other crimes against Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc., another Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. user, or third-party.
- Pay your bill – You are responsible for paying any and all fees that you owe to Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. You are also solely responsible for collecting and paying any applicable taxes for purchases or sales you make through our Products. Fees, bills, taxes and how you can pay them are fully explained in the Fees and Payments Policy.
- Don’t steal from us or other users – You agree to not crawl, scrape, or spider any page of the Products or to reverse engineer or attempt to obtain the source code of the Products.
- Don’t try to harm our system – You agree to not interfere with or try to disrupt our Products including but not limited to distributing a virus or other harmful computer code.
- Follow our trademark policy – The name Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. and other Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. marks, phrases, logos, and designs that we use in connection to our Products, are trademarks, service marks or trade dress of Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. If you want to use our trademarks, please follow our Trademark Policy.
- Share your ideas – We love to hear your suggestions and ideas. They help us improve your experience and our Products. Please be aware however, any unsolicited ideas or other material you submit to Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc., not including your content or items you sell through our Products, are considered non-confidential and non-proprietary to you. You grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable, perpetual license to use and publish those ideas and material for any purpose, without compensation to you.
- Talk to us online. Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. will provide you with certain legal information in writing. By using our Products, you’re agreeing to our Electronic Communications Policy, which describes how we provide that information to you. It says that we can send you information electronically instead of mailing you paper copies. Your electronic agreement is the same as your signature on paper.
License to Use our Services.
- We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable and revocable license to use our Products, subject to the Terms and the following restrictions in particular:
- Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. has adopted and implements the PPP Copyright Policy in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. For more information, please read our Copyright Policy.
- We care about the security of our users. While we work to protect the security of your content and account, Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security measures. Please notify us immediately of any compromises or unauthorized use of your account.
Third-Party Links, Sites, and Services
- Our Products may contain links to third-party websites, advertisers, services, special offers, or other events or activities that are not owned or controlled by Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. We do not endorse or assume any responsibility for any such third-party sites, information, materials, products, or services. If you access any third party website, service, or content from Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc., you do so at your own risk and you agree that Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. will have no liability arising from your use of or access to any third-party website service, or content.
Termination by you
- If you terminate your account, we hate to see you go, but you can terminate your account with Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. at any time.
- Terminating your account will not affect the availability of some of your content that you posted through the Products prior to termination.
- At the time of termination, you must pay any outstanding bills, and any profits will be transferred to you at that time.
- Please note that processing may take 7-10 days.
- The Terms will remain in effect even after your access to the Products is terminated or your use of the Products ends.
We may discontinue the Products
- We may discontinue the Products at any time. We reserve the right to change, suspend or discontinue any of the Products at any time, for any reason.
- We will not be liable to you for the effect that any changes to the Products may have on you, including your income or your ability to generate revenue through the Products.
Termination by Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc.
- Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. may terminate or suspend this license and/or your account at any time, with or without cause or notice.
- Upon termination, you continue to be bound section 2 and 6-12 of these Terms.
- If we do so, it’s important to understand that you don’t have a contractual or legal right to continue to use our Products.
- Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. may refuse service to anyone, at any time, for any reason.
- If you use our Products in violation of Section 1, as determined in our sole and absolute discretion, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. and its officers, directors, employees, and agents, from and against any claim, suits, proceedings, disputes, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, and expense, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees (including costs of defense of claims, suits or proceedings brought by third parties), in any way related to (a) your access to or use of our Products, (b) our User Content, or (c) your breach of any of these Terms.
- We reserve the right to handle our legal defense however we see fit, even if you are indemnifying us, in which case you agree to cooperate with us so we can execute our strategy.
- We hope this never happens, but if Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. gets sued because of something that you did, you agree to defend and indemnify us.
Disputes with Other Users – Case system
- Buyers and sellers who are unable to resolve a dispute related to a transaction on our website or mobile apps may participate in our Case System. Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. will attempt to help you resolve disputes in good faith and based solely on our interpretation of our policies, upon our sole discretion, we will not make judgements regarding legal issues or claims.
- Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. has no obligation to resolve any disputes.
Release of Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc.
- You release Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. from any claims, demands and damages arising out of disputes with other users or parties.
- If you find yourself in a dispute with another user of Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. Products or a third party, we encourage you to contact the other party and try to resolve the dispute amicably.
Disclaimers and Warranties
- Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content that you or any other use or third party posts or transmits using our Products. You understand and agree that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, objectionable, inappropriate for children, or otherwise unsuited to your purpose.
- We do not guarantee that: (i) the Services will be secure or available at any particular time or location; (ii) any defects or errors will be corrected; (iii) the Services will be free of viruses or other harmful materials; or (iv) the results of using the Services will meet your expectations. You use the Services solely at your own risk. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
- We are expressly disclaiming any warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, as well as any warranties implied by a course of performance, course of dealing or usage of trade.
- The Products and all included content are provided on an “as is” basis without any warrant of any kind, whether express or implied.
Limitation of Liability – Items you Purchase
- You understand the Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. does not manufacture, store or inspect any of the items sold through our Products.
- We provide the venue. The items in our marketplace are products and sold directly by independent sellers.
- Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. cannot and does not make any warranties about their quality, safety or even their legality.
- Any legal claim related to an item you purchase must be brought directly against the seller of the item.
- You release Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. from any claims related to items sold through our Products, including for defective items, misrepresentations by sellers or items that caused physical injury (like product liability claims).
People you interact with
- You can use the Products to interact with other individuals, either online or in person. However, you understand that we do not screen users of our Products, and you release us from all liability relating to your interactions with others.
- Please be careful! Exercise caution and good judgment in all interactions with others, especially if you are meeting someone in person.
- Our Services may contain links to third-party websites or services that we don’t own or control (for example, links to Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest).
- You may also need to use a third party’s product or service in order to use some of our Services (like a compatible mobile device to use our mobile apps).
- When you access these third-party services, you do so at your own risk.
Content you Access
- You may come across materials that you find offensive, inappropriate, or inaccurate while using our Products. We appreciate being alerted of material with inappropriate content and will work quickly to have it removed. However, we make no representations concerning any content posted by users through the Products.
- Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of content posted by users that you access through the Services.
- You release us from all liability relating to that content. We ask that all those posting content do so only if they feel it is relevant and fits the purpose and mission of Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, any loss of data, use good-will, or other intangible losses, resulting from (a) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the products, (b) any conduct or content of any third party on the products including without limitation, any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third parties; or (c) unauthorized access, use of, alteration of , your transmissions or content. In no event shall Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. aggregate liability for all claims relating to the products exceed one hundred U.S. dollars (U.S. $100.00).
- For any dispute you have with Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc., you agree to first contact us and attempt to resolve the dispute with us informally.
- If Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. has not been able to resolve the dispute with you informally, we each agree to resolve any claim, dispute, or controversy (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) arising out of or in connection with or relating to these Terms by binding arbitration by the American Arbitration Associate (“AAA”) under Commercial Arbitration Rules and Supplementary Procedure for Consumer Related Disputes then in effect for the AAA, except as provided herein.
- Each party will be responsible for paying any AAA filing, administrative and arbitrator fees in accordance with AAA rules, except that Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. will pay for your reasonable filing, administrative, and arbitrator fees if your claim for damages does not exceed $10,000 and is non-frivolous (as measured by the standard set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)). The award rendered by the arbitrator shall include costs of arbitration, reasonable attorney’s fees, and reasonable costs for expert and other witnesses, and any judgment on the award rendered but the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- Nothing in this Section shall prevent either party from seeking injunctive or other equitable relief from the courts for matters related to data security, intellectual property or unauthorized access to the Service.
- All claims must be brought in the parties’ individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding, and, unless we agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims.
- You agree that, by entering into these terms, you and Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action. Notwithstanding the foregoing, each party shall have the right to bring an action in a court of proper jurisdiction for injunctive or other equitable or conservatory relief, pending a final decision by the arbitrator.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Our Products are controlled and operated from the United States, and we make no representation that they are appropriate or available for use in other locations.
- If you are a government agent or entity in the United States using the Services in your official capacity, and you are legally unable to agree to the clauses in this section, then those clauses do not apply to you. In that case, the Terms and any action related to the Terms will be governed by the laws of the United States (without reference to conflict of laws) and, in the absence of federal law and to the extent permitted under federal law.
- These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois, without respect to it’s conflict of law principles. We each agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of a state court located in Bond County, Illinois or the United States District Court for the Third Judicial Circuit, for any actions not subject to Section 10 (Arbitration).
- General Terms, Notifications, Procedures and changes to these terms-These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted here-under, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. without restriction. Any attempted transfer or assignment in violation hereof shall be null and void. Entire Agreement/Severability No waiver of any terms of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver or such right or provision.
- If any Provision of these Terms is deemed invalid, then that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary and the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
- Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. reserves the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to you. And you agree to receive legal notices electronically if we so choose. We may revise these Terms from time to time and the most current version will always be available on our website. If a revision, in our sole discretion, is material we will notify you. By continuing to access or use the Products after revisions become effective you agree to be bound by the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you should avoid using the Products.
Have a question? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org