Thank you for choosing Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. We care about privacy and believe in transparency and being upfront about our privacy practices. We wrote this policy to help you understand what information we collect, how we use it, and what choices you have. Because we are an internet company, some of the concepts below are technical, but we will try to explain them as clearly and simply as possible. Please contact us with any questions you have regarding this policy. Above all, your privacy is as important to us as it is to you.
What information do we collect?
To use our Products, you will need to provide us with a valid email address and you can choose a username. Depending on the Products you choose, we may collect additional information, for example: information in private channels, like conversations, billing or payment information, a telephone number, and a physical address. This information is kept private, but may need to be accessed by a Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. employee from time to time to assist with overall security and performance of our Products.
Your username is publically displayed and connected to your Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. activity. Other people may see your ratings, reviews, and related photos for item you purchased or sold; your profile information; items you listed for sale; your shop pages and policies; sold items listings and the number of sales made; and comments you post in our community spaces.
You can connect to Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. with an external application, in which case Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. may receive information from that other service.
We use technologies such as cookies, clear gifs, log files, and flash cookies for several purposes, including to help understand how you interact with our Site and Products, in order to provide a better experience.
Sharing and Uses
We use the information you provide us in a few different ways. When you purchase an item, we share your shipping information with the seller, we may use your forum suggestions and comments to improve our Products; we use data analytics and work with certain third-party service providers for targeted online and offline marketing, and use your email address to communicate with you.
We collect information in a couple different ways.
- When you give it to use or give us permission to obtain it.
- When you sign up for or use our products, you voluntarily give us certain information. This can include your name, profile photo, user name, billing and payment information, physical postal address, Pins, comments, likes, the email address or phone number you used to sign up, and any other information you provide us.
- If you are using Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. on your mobile device, you can also choose to provide us with location data. And if you choose to buy or sell something on Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc., you provide us with payment information, contact information (i.e. address and phone number), and what you purchased.
- If you sell something on Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc., you also provide us with your shipping details and contact information. We may store credit card information and use it for both billing and payment purposes.
- Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. may contact individual shop owners to confidentially request more information about their shops or items listed on the Site, or to ensure compliance with our rules and applicable law.
- Certain products or services on Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. may require you to complete an application. Information you submit through the application processes will not be displayed publicly and will only be used internally by Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc., unless otherwise specified.
- You may also give us permission to access your information in other services. For example, you may link your Facebook, Instagram, Google+, or Twitter account to Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc., which allows us to obtain information from those accounts (like your friends or contacts). The information we get from those services often depends on your settings or their privacy policies, so be sure to check what those are.
- We also get technical information when you use our Products.
These days, whenever you use a website, mobile application, or other internet service, there is certain information that almost always get created and recorded automatically. The same is true when you use our products. Here are some of the types of information we may collect.
- Log data – When you use Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc., our servers automatically record information (“log data”), including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or your mobile app sends when you are using it. This log data may include your Internet Protocol address, the address of the web pages you visited from Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc., browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you used Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. and cookie data.
- Device information – In addition to log data, we may also collection information about the device you are using Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. on, including what type of device it is, what operating system you are using, device settings, unique device identifies, and crash data, whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you are using and it’s settings. For example different types of information are available depending on whether you are using a Mac or a PC, or an iPhone or an Android phone. To learn more about what information your device makes available to us, please also check the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider.
Our partners and advertisers may share information with us
We may get information about you and your activity off Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. from advertisers, partners, and other third parties we work with. For example:
- Online advertisers typically share information with the websites or apps where they run ads to measure and/or improve those ads.
- We also receive this information, which may include information like whether clicks on ads led to purchases or a list of criteria to use in targeting ads.
How do we use the information we collect?
We use the information we collect to provide our Products to you and make them better, develop new products, and protect Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. users. For example, we may log how often people use two different versions of a product, which can help us understand which version is better.
If you make a purchase on Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc., we will save your payment information and contact information so that you can use them the next time you want to buy something on Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc.
We also use the information we collect to offer you customized content, including:
- Suggested products you might like. For example if you’ve indicated that you are interested in Sunday School Material or clicked on such products, we may suggest other Sunday School Material content.
- Showing you ads that you might be interested in. For example, if you purchased a moving slide background on Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc., we may show you ads or products for more multimedia products.
We also use the information we collect to:
- send you updates (such as when certain activity like reviews, purchases or messages happen on Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc.), newsletters, marketing material and other information that may be of interest to you. For example, depending on your email notification settings we may send you weekly updates that include products you may like. You can decide to stop getting these updates by updating your account settings (or through other settings we may provide).
- help your friends and contacts find you on Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. . For example if you sign up using a Facebook account, we may help your Facebook fiends find your account on Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. when they first sign up for Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. Or, we may allow people to search for your account/shop on Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. using your email address.
respond to your questions or comments.
The information we collect may be “personally identifiable” (meaning it can be used to specially identify you as a unique person) or a “non-personally identifiable” (meaning it can’t be used to specifically identify you). We use both types of information and combinations of both types, as described above. We may use or store information wherever Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. does business, including countries outside your own.
Messages from Us
Occasionally, Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. will contact you. These will primarily be delivered by email or push notification and every account is required to keep a valid email address on file to receive messages. Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. may contact you by telephone to provide member support or for transaction related purposes if you give us permission to call you. We may also send you physical mail to provide you with customer support or to provide you with information about products or features you might find interesting.
Some messages from Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. are service related and required for members. These may include but are not limited to email address confirmation, welcome emails when you register your account, notification of a sale or order, and correspondence with Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. You may not opt out of service related emails without closing your account.
Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. may also send you messages related to certain features or your activity on the Site or Apps. Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. may send you news or updates about changes to our Site, Apps, or services. From time to time, we may develop new types of messages and share them with you to inform you about our services.
Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. offers optional email newsletters. When you register for an account, or choose to subscribe to a newsletter, you will receive newsletters from us. Newsletters are available to both members and non-members. Members may subscribe or unsubscribe from optional newsletters under account settings or by following the instructions contained in the newsletter emails. Non-members may subscribe by providing an email address, which will only be used by Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. for these newsletters. Non-members may unsubscribe from newsletters by following the instructions contained in the newsletter emails.
What choices do you have about your information?
Our goal is to give you simple and meaningful choices over your information. If you have a Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. account, many of the choices you have on Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. are built directly into the product or your account settings. For example you can:
- Access and change information in your profile page at any time
- Link or unlink your Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. account from an account on another service like Facebook or Twitter.
- Close your account at any time.
When you close your account, we’ll deactivate it and remove your products from Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. We may retain archived copies of your information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes (including to help address fraud and spam).
You may have choices available through the device or software you use to access Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. For example:
- The browser you use may provide you with the ability to control cookies or other types of local data storage
- Your mobile device may provide you with choices around how and whether location or other data is shared with us
To learn more about these choices, please see the information provided by the device or software provider.
How and when do we share information?
Anyone can see profile information you give us. The other limited instances where we may share your personal information include:
- When we have your consent. This includes sharing information with other services like Facebook or Twitter when you’ve chosen to link your Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. account to those services or publish your activity on Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. to them. For example, you may choose to share your shop, items or purchases on social media.
- Online advertisers typically use third party companies to audit the delivery and performance of their ads on websites and apps. We also allow these companies to collect information on Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc.
- If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, or legal request, to protect the safety, rights, or property of the public, any person, or Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc., or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- We may engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization or similar transaction or proceeding that involves the transfer of the information described in this policy.
- We may also share aggregated or non-personally identifiable information with our partners, advertisers or others. For example we may tell an advertiser on Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. how many people clicked on their ad or product.
We can only speak for ourselves; this policy does not apply to the practices of third parties that Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. does not own or control, or individuals that are not employed or managed by Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. If you provide your information to others, different practices may apply to the use or disclosure of the information you provide to them. Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. does not control the privacy policies of third parties, including other Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. members. Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. is not responsible for the privacy or security practices of Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. members or other websites on the Internet, even those linked to or from the Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. Site or Apps. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose your personal information to others.
Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. will retain your information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy, for as long as your account is active, or as needed to provide you services. If you no longer want Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. to use your information to provide you services, you may close your account. Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Please note that closing your account may not free up your email address, username, or shop name for reuse on a new account.
You may inform us of any changes or requests regarding your personal data, and in accordance with our obligations under applicable data protection law, we may update or delete your personal data accordingly. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
Our policy on children’s information
Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. is not directed to children under the age of 13. If you learn that your minor child has provided us with personal information without your consent please contact us using the form below.
How do we make changes to this policy?
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we will post any changes on this page. If you continue to use Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. after the changes take effect, you agree to the revised policy. If the changes are significant, we may provide more prominent notice or get your consent as required by law.
Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. Policies & Guidelines
Contributor (Seller) Fees & Policies
Frequently Asked Questions
Guidelines For Buyers
Intellectual Property Policy
Responsible Disclosure Statement
Rules For Contributors (Sellers)
Terms Of Service