Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. Guidelines for Buyers
Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. is an online marketplace that allows people of God to come together to share resources and share the Word. At Preachers Pay Preachers you can search for and purchase sermons directly from other Ministers and know that you are helping contribute financially to another minister in the process. However, Preachers Pay Preachers extends beyond just preachers supporting other preachers. You will also find contributions from Sunday School teachers, Music and Worship, Devotions, VBS material and more. As a Buyer, if you see a gap in what we have to offer and you have materials to fill that gap, we welcome you to join our list of contributors and offer what you have developed to the community of Preachers Pay Preachers.
Understanding Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. Limitations as a Venue
Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. provides a marketplace for buyers to find, learn about, and enter into transactions with Contributors. It is important to note that Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. is not part of this transaction. By shopping on Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc., you understand that:
- You are not buying directly from Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc., but from one of many Contributors on Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc.
- Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. does not pre-screen Contributors and does not guarantee or endorse any items or content posted or sold on Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. by Contributors.
- Each Contributor on Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. has their own shop policies and guidelines.
- As a member of the community you may flag or report any item, or shop that violates any of Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. policies.
- All flagging is confidential.
Communicating with other members
You can use Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. Contact function to communicate directly with other Contributors or other members. The contact function is a great way to ask Contributors any questions you have about an item or an order. The contact function may not be used for the following activities:
- Sending unsolicited advertising or promotions, requests for donations or spam
- Harassing or abusing another member
- Contacting someone after they have explicitly asked you not to
- Interfering with a transaction or the business of another member
Interference occurs when a member intentionally interferes with another members shop in order to drive away their business. Interference is strictly prohibited on Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. Examples include:
- Contacting another member using the contact function to warn them away from a particular member, shop, or item
- Posting in public areas to demonstrate or discuss a dispute with another member
- Purchasing from a Contributor for the sole purpose of leaving a negative review
Any use of the Contact function to harass other members, to support or glorify hatred toward or to otherwise demean people based upon: race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, disability, or sexual orientation is strictly prohibited. If you receive a message that violates this policy that has originated from Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc., please report it right away by using the contact us form below.
Purchasing an item on Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc.
When you buy an item on Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc., you are directly supporting an independent Contributor with its unique listings and policies. By making a purchase from a Contributor on Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc., you agree that you:
- Have read the item description and shop policies before making a purchase
- Have submitted appropriate payment information for items purchased
- Have provided accurate shipping information to the Contributor if applicable
- Will comply with our checkout policy when you use Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. payment platform
Leaving a Review of an Item
Reviews are a great way to learn about a Contributors items and reputations, help good Contributors build a good reputation, or help warn other buyers about a poor experience.
You can leave a review for 90 days after your purchase of an item. You can edit your review during that period.
By leaving a review you acknowledge that your review and profile information will be publicly displayed on the Contributor’s listing and review pages.
Reviews may not:
- Contain private information
- Contain obscene, racist, or harassing language or imagery
- Contain prohibited medical drug claims
- Contain advertising or spam
- Be about things outside the Contributors control like Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. or a third party
- Undermine the integrity of the Reviews systems
Extortion is prohibited on Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc.
Any attempt to manipulate reviews through threats, intimidation, or bribery is considered extortion and is prohibited on Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc.
Examples of extortion include but are not limited to:
- A Buyer leaves a negative review in attempt to force the Contributor into providing additional items that were not agreed upon in the original transaction
- A buyer leaves a negative review in an attempt to force the Contributor into providing a refund when a refund in not warranted.
Shilling is not allowed on Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc.
Shilling is the fraudulent inflation of a shop’s reputation by use of an alternate account. The intent of shilling is to make a Contributor look more desirable by increasing the shop’s number of sales and overall review score. Not only does this violate our core value of transparency, but it is considered to be a deceptive business practice by the US Federal Trade Commission. Reviews must reflect the honest, unbiased opinions, findings, beliefs, or experience of the buyer.
Creating and Uploading Content
As a member of the Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. community, you have the opportunity to create and upload a variety of content, like usernames, communications, text, photos, and videos. In order to keep our community safe and respectful, you agree that you will not upload content that is:
- Abusive, threatening, defamatory, or harassing
- Obscene or vulgar
- In violation of the privacy or intellectual property rights of anyone else
- False, deceptive or misleading
Reporting a Problem with an Order or Returning an Item
Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. Case System
Although Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. is not directly involved in a transaction between a buyer and a Contributor, we provide an avenue of support in the unlikely event your purchase from a Contributor does not go as expected. You can use Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. Case System to come to a resolution with the Contributor in the event of a non-delivery or if an item you receive is not as described in the listing.
Use the contact form below to open a case.
You can file a case under the following circumstances:
Non-Delivery occurs when a buyers places an order and submits payment but the digital copy of the item purchased is unavailable for download or is not as described.
Not as Described means the product is different from the listing description or photos. These example include:
- Digital copy is not consistent with the description of the contents of the file
- Item is described as authentic but is not authentic or is clearly plagiarized
- The content or condition is grossly misrepresented
- Buyer purchased three items and only received two
- Condition of the item is misrepresented
- Ineligible Transactions
- Intangible items, services, or prohibited items
- Transactions where payment is not made through Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. payment platform
- Items that are returned without a return agreement
- Products that have been altered after receiving them
- Canceled transactions that have already resulted in a refund
- Digital items that are grossly inferior products that contain substantial spelling errors, grammatical inferiority or formatting options that are obsolete or can’t be opened using current predominantly used software
- Requesting a Cancellation
Only Contributors may cancel transactions.
Buyers may request that a Contributor cancel an order via the contact function.
Returning an Item
Each Contributor has his or her own return policies, which should be outlined in their Shop Policies. Not all Contributors accept returns. Each country may also have their own laws regarding returns. It is your responsibility as a buyer to know what they are for your country just as it is the Contributors to know the applicable laws of their country.
Preachers Pay Preachers, Inc. Policies & Guidelines
Contributor (Seller) Fees & Policies
Frequently Asked Questions
Guidelines For Buyers
Intellectual Property Policy
Responsible Disclosure Statement
Rules For Contributors (Sellers)
Terms Of Service